Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Maia
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: DeadRising1
Your Roleplay Name: Hamish
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:426512614

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.6, 2.5, 5.2, 5.6 - User kidnapped someone from a public setting, continued to ignore my notifications and forced a player to withdraw money from an ATM

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello, i am new on the server, me and my friend kidnapped a man when there was no one around and took him to an atm for him to give us money, we were asking for 5k each as we only wanted to do it for the rp scene, the victim agreed to it so we thought it was ok. A pop up was being spammed that said "you are currently mugging someone please make sure you are in accordance with rule 3.6" (it might not be 3.6 i forgot which one it was) when we went into the bank i saw it had changed to you are breaking the rules, as it was being spammed before i didnt see it change. after re reading the rules i realised getting someone to take money from an atm is not allowed and i apologise for this. however the guy went along with it so i had just assumed it was ok. i feel like the admin didnt explain this to us, she didnt say how long we were banned for and she didnt let me speak and proceeded to ban me. again i apologise for breaking the rules and accept if the ban is not lifted. i see its only 3 days but ive enjoyed playing on the server and will not make this same mistake again. thank you

Attachments

• image_2023-11-02_110734193.png
    image_2023-11-02_110734193.png
    51.9 KB · Views: 2
Reaction score

-ish

You received a stupid amount of notifications that clearly indicated you were doing something wrong yet you decided to ignore them.

however the guy went along with it so i had just assumed it was ok.
The person went along with it because they are expected to in accordance with rule 2.6 Reporting a Rule-Breaker, not because they were willingly being kidnapped.

I understand you're new to the server but the rules are supposed to be followed by everyone and on top of all that you were notified multiples times. I will lower your ban from 3 to 2 days however as I appreciate the effort into making an apology.

In the meantime I suggest you read the rules regarding criminal activity if that's what you desire to do on the server. Other comprehensive guides on the rules can be found here: https://help.perpheads.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.