Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Maia
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: eXequisite
Your Roleplay Name: Marmel Murmelt
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:279792298

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: breaking rule 3.4

Why should this appeal be considered?: Ive got banned for breaking rule 3.4 as roadcrew. In the video you can see that I drove into an active shootout, I didnt noticed the pop ups at first because there was so much going on and when I noticed them after they just spammed me I was about just about at my location. I didnt heared any guns fireing thats why I didnt care so much at first. I got moved with the physgun and killed someone because of that. then tried to get around the other side. As I drove away my car got disabled and I killed another Player. I didnt noticed the pop ups at first because there was so much going on like I said. Im sorry for my wrong doing, but I think a one week ban is really not fair. And why arent all the other player bannend for being in that location?

Reaction score
I think you were in the area of an active shootout and you should leave. Refer to rule 3.4.

I do not think however you should do a 180 and go back to the exact same spot where the shootout was happening. You had a chance to leave but decided to go back even after being notified MULTIPLE times as it s pretty clear in your evidence. You chose not to.

I got moved with the physgun and killed someone because of that. then tried to get around the other side.
You also failed to show that you had already entered the shootout before and saw bank robbers, that's pretty convenient.

Reaction score
I already said I didnt noticed the pop ups at first due to the chaos, I couldnt 180 cuz i got moved with a physgun and I also didnt saw any bank robbers. I think my dispute is valid. I didnt break rule 3.4 in my pov because like i said I didnt hear or did I see an active shootout. I know that there was a active shooutout now, but when I played I didnt.

Status
Not open for further replies.