Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Maia
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Days

Your Steam Name: mohamed pablo
Your Roleplay Name: mohamed pablo
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:556778222

Why were you punished?: i shot a leo for a small sentence and threw a Molotov at someone and there props for singing

Why should this appeal be considered?: i am very sorry for my actions i now understand that the sentence has to be 7 years or longer for me to put up any force of resistance and i realise i shouldn't have tried to run him over and then shoot him when i was freed from my cuffs i apologise deeply for what i have done and will never do it again and i am also very sorry for throwing a Molotov at leen osh and her sign that she was sat on singing i shouldn't have done that i will never do the following again

7.5 Displayal of Offensive Weapons
Any person who display an offensive weapon in a public setting commits an offence.

Felony - liable to 2 years maximum imprisonment, $4,000 maximum fine and asset forfeiture.

9.3 Threat of Physical Harm
Any person who causes another person to be in fear of physical assault as defined under article 9.1 by verbal, physical, emotional or other forms of intimidation acts unlawfully.

Felony - liable to 3 years maximum imprisonment and $2,500 maximum fine.

these where the crimes committed and where nowhere near enough for me to shoot that officer i am very sorry for doing so

thank you for taking your time to read this, i am very sorry for what i have done and i will never do it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back