Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Megasaw
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: bilo23
Your Roleplay Name: Andrew Carry
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:564802460

Why were you punished?: 3.4 - User successfully broke out a player in cuffs in front of a police officer. The player who was in cuffs told the user that they were not 10 toes, yet the user still broke the player out of cuffs twice, risking their liberty without a justifiable reason.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I would like to apologise to Megasaw and the people involved with the incident, it was very wrong of me to break my friend out of cuffs as he had only committed a minor crime, and it was ridiculous that I even thought of doing it.

What I did was completely unfair to others, and it endangered my own life, I now understand what I did wrong, I promise that this will never happen again.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to read my apology, and I hope that you will consider it.

Additional Information: At the time of the ban, I didn't know that I couldnt break someone out of cuffs if they were less than 7 years, I thought that would only apply for a PD raid, since then, I have read the rules over and over again to ensure that I will follow them in the future.

Reaction score

I'm glad that you have learnt from your mistake! Please be more careful next time!!!