Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Mini/ Hayden
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: D00m
Your Roleplay Name: Dom Kushenberg
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:581055058

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.4 - User raided a regals apartment then instead of fleeing the area, went to the bank and killed an officer over the assumption the officer was going to arrest him. Recent bans & warnings all include 2.5 and 3.4 violations, which has contributed to the longer ban length.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I am not appealing too be unbanned early at this moment off time, i am appealing so i am able too see the nye fireworks display and then u can reinstate my ban. I hope i am able too watch the display if not that i understand.
Idk how too fill the rest off the characters in so ignore all this..................................

Reaction score

Thank you for taking the time to write this up and I understand you only want to be unbanned temporarily to see the fireworks. That being said, we won’t be unbanning you just so you can watch the fireworks as this isn’t something the staff team do. A video of the fireworks will likely be available on the forums after it has ended anyway for you to enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.