Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Mini
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: D00m
Your Roleplay Name: Dom Kushenberg
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:581055058

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User stalled under gunpoint from multiple police officers. // Banned for Enforcer Mini

Why should this appeal be considered?: The reason i got banned for stalling is because i got told too put my hands up, i have M bound too put my hands up and recently it works at times and sometimes it doesnt, in the moment i forgot u could use c and go over too surrender, this has happened on multiple occasions, it happened yesterday while I had collier and multiple other officers gun pointing me, i spoke too collier in looc about it and i cant remember completly what he said but it was along the lines off bound it again, which i did do, it is comepletly weird as my full time off playing perp it worked till before my last ban (3 week one) after coming off that ban i have been trying not too break any rules, im dissapointed in the fact as i literally only went a day without being banned and wont be able too play over the festive season anymore.
Thank u for taking ur time too read this and i hope i can be back soon.

Reaction score
Hello,

It is your responsibility to ensure your keybinds are working and you're able to follow rules by being able to put your hands up when under gunpoint. Furthermore, after the officer that was gun pointing you had died you then instead of leaving the area, decided to help the shooters in which you had 0 affiliations with. I will adjust the ban reason to include that too.

Reaction score

Its your responsibility to make sure your binds are working, along with this there is multiple ways you can surrender. You can do "/act surrender" , Hold C or use the bind you have set up. I suggest you change your bind if it doesn't work sometimes to avoid this in the future. The ban is not false in anyway. @MiniRaze has also updated your ban, if you disagree with that part I suggest making another dispute and providing evidence. @Ellie @SamSN

Status
Not open for further replies.