Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Mini
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Days

Your Steam Name: Who?
Your Roleplay Name: Dixie Santos
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:147531782

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.4, 3.15, 3.20 - User drove on the wrong side of the highway because they were "watching a video on their second monitor" which caused a collision with another user tiering their cars. User had then DC'd whilst the report was still open.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I was going to pay the guy back for the damages that I did and I got into a shootout and died i went afk for like my death timer and I just left and i completely forgot the report was open I was going to pay the guy back i had the money for it I just forgot to do so

Last edited:
Reaction score
yo i aint even break 2.5 that shit was a whole accident i said i wasnt lookin at my other screen i thought i was in the right lane

Reaction score
yo i aint even break 2.5 that shit was a whole accident i said i wasnt lookin at my other screen i thought i was in the right lane
This is not really a valid excuse to dispute because you still broke 2.5, if you do feel the ban is invalid you can make a dispute tho

Reaction score
-
This is not really a valid excuse to dispute because you still broke 2.5, if you do feel the ban is invalid you can make a dispute tho
where did i break 2.5? my vehicle isnt stolen. and the only reason im appealing is that i was supposed to get a warning but i forgot the report was still open and i just got off the server after i respawned

Status
Not open for further replies.