Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Mini
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Creckeris
Your Roleplay Name: Jason Cartel
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:533202919

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.2, 3.4, 3.8, 3.9 - User had built a base that was directing movement. User had also shot and killed a cop despite them being defenders in a raid where the officer had no intention of raiding the said property. User was also metagaming.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello, I know I broke a lot of rules this day, but today after the ban I re-read all these rules and now I know what I did wrong. So there was a raid and we killed 2 guys, than after 5 minutes a cop came and I shot him out of instinct, because I thought it was another raider + he was holding a pistol and I didn't see what he was wearing, afterwards he said that we should put our hands up and get out of the apartment, I didn't do it, because I thought that he would arrest me for shooting him and I just pushed him and killed him. And for the wrong built base I was confused, because one admin told me that it was okay how I built and Mini said that it wasn't. I hope you understand me and you can accept my appeal, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.