Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Sindarin
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Creckeris
Your Roleplay Name: Jason Cartel
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:533202919

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4, 5.1 - User mugged someone in the slums stairwell, this interaction caused him to be rushed by the other slums app owners and killed, when revived he was then detained and put into prison for 9.2, all because of the mugging in a public space with the intent to move to a private one.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello, so we were trying to get into his apartment, we didn't mug anyone. We asked a guy if he was living there and we said to him that he should open the door, he opened the door I said to him that he should stay on the stairs and if anything happens to my friend he gets killed , my friend got killed by the apartments owner, I killed him, I took his gun from the floor, a TFU officer came into the apartments and killed me, I got revived and arrested. Every reason that you put on my ban is false, because we were not mugging him, I request a unban.

Reaction score

-ish.

We have been shown footage of the situation and realise that you aren't the guy who was attempting to mug them. For this reason, the ban reason will be amended. You did however break 2.5 excessive negativity for killing a compliant user for no real reason. Killing them did not do anything to help you with the raid. We will not reduce the ban length given your record for 2.5. If you want the ban length reduced, we advise making an appeal.

Reviewed with @Ezza , @3izu and myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.