Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: money
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Jack_
Your Roleplay Name: dexter williams
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:460245357

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.4, 3.18 - Stored when he was suspecting he was about to be raided after he saw armed gunmen run towards him, then when questioned, lied to a staff member about what happened. Even after questioning and proving that he did know and demo requesting, person held an atrocious attitude and had no intention to coorporate with staff what so ever.

Why should this appeal be considered?: After thinking about the way I treated the situation and the admin I feel I can improve my attitude and the way I approach the situation the next time (most likely not going to happen again). I also personally apologise to the admin Money for wasting his time and treating him the way I did when there was no need to.

Reaction score
Knowing Jack in game and in real life i agree with his apology and i think he did deserve the ban but he has accepted, thought about it and shown regret. Jack is fairly new to the server still with low amount of time played on the server. I think his apology should be read and considered

Reaction score

We appreciate your efforts to apologize, however due to your actions and previous similar ban we won't be lifting the ban now.
Reviewed with @Hayden

Status
Not open for further replies.