Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @monk
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: Helga-Mae
Your Roleplay Name: Helga-Mae Jones
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:860476558

Why were you punished?: 3.4 shot my buddy in front of police

Why should this appeal be considered?: i was told to wait out half my ban length before making an apology, giving me a little hope that i could get unbanned in time or have it reduced with the understanding that i know my actions cant be tolerated and that i know what i done was incredibly stupid to assume i can shoot my buddy infront of cops and staff.

iv honestly missed perp so much during this time, i did nothing but grind to climb the org leader board and i set myself back alot with this ban, miss my friends and miss all the mad stuff that goes on in the bazzar

the lesson learned is that if i assume something is NITRP i should tell an admin not shoot the guy, and if the situation is RP and i dont like something about it... i can always walk away, which i could of easily done in this situation, i already described why i done it, not going to waste your time going into detail again,

i know also you have absolute no reason to unban or lower this ban regardless if i learned a lesson, i also broke a promise to someone, i apologise for that as it was in good faith that i made that promise.

hoping you can give me another chance to play sooner rather than later
as i understand my misunderstanding and taking action on my own is what led to my ban
only im responsible for my actions

thanks - helga

Additional Information: IM AN IDIOT SANDWICH

Thank you for the apologies you made, I'm glad you learned and me and monk believe you deserve to be unbanned, before you do anything that you think may be against the rules make an F6 and talk to an admin about it. Or just don't get involved and break a rule. Welcome back and have fun.

Reviewed with @monk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back