Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Murstley
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: perc 69
Your Roleplay Name: Kay Fudz
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:193051131

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Metagaming

Why should this appeal be considered?: I'm gonna keep this short and sweet, considering I was not actually metagaming. I do want to apologise for lying in the sit, and wasting Murtsley's time. I was screensharing my friends PERP on Discord, and I didn't want to admit it because I'm a stubborn cunt. I decided to lie just to test the waters, and see if I could get away with it. I am not asking for my ban to be removed by any means, as I have several lengthy bans, and this was a well deserved ban. I am merely asking for a reduction of my ban, I would wish to play at Christmas time. I apologise to Murstley for being a dick during my time trying to deceive him and overall being a pain in the ass.

Reaction score

Please dispute this if you are still adamant that you were not metagaming, you should be able to demonstrate clearly with the timestamp of the Joe Rogan podcast episode you were watching, if you were only screensharing, even some kind of footage of this is sufficient to be unbanned. If you were metagaming, we can consider your appeal further in the form of a dispute or an apology.

Status
Not open for further replies.