Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Murtsley
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: Toby/lix
Your Roleplay Name: Joel bobbison
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:202321693

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: I was banned because I assumed in my little head that it was a great thought to place a piano out of nowhere. In front of a police officer in a gunfight. So the officer died as the result.

Why should this appeal be considered?: At the start, I just wanna say I'm really sorry. Moreover, because I just had a 3 months ban for metagaming. Which remarkably was long when you don't have some separate things to play. I do comprehend what I did was stupid. However, in the scenario, I didn't think much of it. Realized further that I delivered the officer some dilemmas afterward which was the outcome of death. Im really mournful for what I arranged not gonna occur again mark my word. Including I just received unbanned like a week or 2 ago. So I'm kinda sad to obtain banned again.

Reaction score

I appreciate the apology, I'm unable to accept this as you have come off a recent ban. I would have let you off with a warning but this is quite recent, It also caused a user to die unnecessarily because they had to solve the problem you caused.

I'm afraid you'll have to wait out the ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.