Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Nazeer
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Kabsteri
Your Roleplay Name: Sam Losco
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:96900392

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: I sold gun to mass murderer

Why should this appeal be considered?: : Apology for In-Game Incident on PerpHeads

Dear PerpHeads Community,

I hope this message reaches you all well. I am writing to extend my sincere apologies for a recent incident that occurred on the PerpHeads

I acknowledge and deeply regret my involvement in selling a virtual weapon to a character who subsequently engaged in actions that disrupted the roleplaying environment and negatively impacted the experiences of others on the server. My intention was never to contribute to any form of harassment or discomfort within the community.

I understand the importance of maintaining a positive and immersive atmosphere on the PerpHeads server, and I take full responsibility for my actions. I realize that my behavior may have compromised the enjoyment of the game for others, and for that, I am genuinely sorry.

I assure you that I have reflected on this situation and am committed to making better choices in the future. I understand the significance of respecting the rules and guidelines of the server to ensure a fair and enjoyable experience for all players.

I value the PerpHeads community and the relationships built within this gaming environment. I am dedicated to learning from this mistake and working towards being a more responsible and considerate participant in our shared virtual world.

Thank you for your understanding, and I appreciate the opportunity to continue being a part of the PerpHeads community.

Sincerely,

[Kabsteri, Sam losco]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.