Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Nazeer
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Weeks

Your Steam Name: t2krazy1
Your Roleplay Name: sebastian morris
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:27776492

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User walked out of his apartment whilst a raid was ongoing and was gunpointed on the way out of Projex, he failed to comply and continued walking outside resulting in his swift death.

Why should this appeal be considered?: because i understand what i did wrong now, i shouldnt have walked out my house when there was on going gun fire in the apartments and i should of listened to you when u said put your hands up but i cant even lie i didnt hear u yeah it will be much appreciated if you could be kind enough to find it in your heart to let me of the hook seeming i have been banned for 6 days already ;)

Reaction score
Let's assume you didn't hear me. Why did you get outside of your apartment and walk downstairs to where the raid was occurring and shots were being fired?

Reaction score
Let's assume you didn't hear me. Why did you get outside of your apartment and walk downstairs to where the raid was occurring and shots were being fired?
i didnt realise that they were in the building though yh i heard the shots but i didnt know it was in the apartments

Status
Not open for further replies.