Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Nazeer
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: pendingsuicide
Your Roleplay Name: Lora Khaki
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:812368420

Why were you punished?: (According to him) 3.4 - User was under gunpoint in a raid and told to only unlock the garage door of Parker, instead she opened it for cops and caused a shootout that could have been avoided and her swift death.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I misunderstood what Nazeer told me. He said "Unlock the door or something" after he mugged the shit out of me, so I assumed he wanted to leave. I shouldve cleared it up with him when he left room for mistake. Nazeer banned me for an entire week and i've already spent a day banned because I accidentally opened a door. He already shot me to death, anyway. A week banned feels so excessive to me with the context provided and I am requesting a ban removal, or at the very least less time.

Additional Information:

Reaction score
  • If you create an apology then you accept you broke the rules and are apologizing for your actions, in hope for your punishment to be reviewed.​
  • If you create a dispute then you feel you haven't broken the rules and want to dispute the legitimacy of the punishment.​
You have a dispute open and just made an apology. Are you aware you still have a dispute up?
This also does not feel like an apology, more like a staff complaint for the length of the punishment.

Reaction score
You have a dispute open and just made an apology. Are you aware you still have a dispute up?
This also does not feel like an apology, more like a staff complaint for the length of the punishment.
I was told it was closed, the dispute. What am I apologizing for? I'm not "sorry" for misunderstanding you, but I admitted that there was something I couldve done different to prevent the misunderstanding from happening.

Reaction score

1710204448544.png
Clearly you are not apologizing, but complaining about the situation.
Feel free to make another apology in 48 hours and actually apologize in it OR wait for a staff member to look into your dispute as it is still up.

Status
Not open for further replies.