Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Nazeer
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: t2krazy1
Your Roleplay Name: sebastian morris
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:27776492

Why were you punished?: 3.4 - User was under gunpoint and told to put his hands up, instead he started walking around which resulted in his death.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I'm am very sorry Nazeer,
I know you wasn't happy with my actions when I walked a little bit away after I consented to the zips, but I wasn't told to move so you banned me, but however he said to consent to the zips and I did but after I did that I moved a little bit and he kill me so I did listen under gun point so it wasn't my fault and I've done 9 days so far so if you could be kind enough and except my apology I promise I will continue listening under gunpoint

Additional Information: here is the video,

Reaction score

You should wait this one out, you have a bad record of 3.4.
I know you wasn't happy with my actions when I walked a little bit away after I consented to the zips, but I wasn't told to move so you banned me, but however he said to consent to the zips and I did but after I did that I moved a little bit and he kill me so I did listen under gun point so it wasn't my fault
You did consent to the ziptie but you were told to put your hands up again to ziptie you, instead of doing that you started walking around the room. You can't ziptie another player that doesn't have his hands up so that's why you were requested to put them up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.