Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Nazeer
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Mickey
Your Roleplay Name: Mickey Chosen
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:803426272

Why were you punished?: Shouting for help whilst under gunpoint because police were outside

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hi Nazeer I wanna start off with saying sorry
What I done was wrong without a doubt.
I made a f6 asking if the person was allowed to shoot me because I called for help.
I didn't make that f6 to report the other person I made it so if I was in the wrong I would make sure to not do it again because I really do hate being banned its a very annoying thing to come home and not being able to play the server its really fun and all my friends play it I always have no other game to resort to as the other games are so boring.
Most of my bans are rule 3.4 so I understand the extent of the ban but it is genuinely hard rule and it takes time to adapt to it
But this isn't a reason for me to break it.
I hope this finds u well and u forgive me for what I have done and I can promise u that
a situation like this will never happen again I have deeply read rule 3,4 and I had questions that I asked my friend whos been playing the game for a while about what I can and cant do and I have learned to value my life.
Thank u for reading

Additional Information: The player never reported me I admitted to the situation

Reaction score

You have alot of recent bans for the same rule, wait this ban out.
FYI, the player did report you.

Status
Not open for further replies.