- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 10
Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Oddy
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week
Your Steam Name: Benjamin03
Your Roleplay Name: James Dent
Your SteamID: 76561199499711570
Why were you punished?: 1.2, 3.4 - The player failed to comply with orders given under gunpoint and called their gunman a discriminatory slur. This led to their death.
Why should this appeal be considered?: I just want to apologise for what happened and explain my side of it. This is my first ban on Perpheads and honestly I wasn't thinking properly in the situation.
I was held at gunpoint while I was sitting in my car, and I called the guy a slur and then tried to drive away. I know that wasn't the right thing to do and I should have just gone along with the situation instead of making it worse.
I also want to mention that I'm from Ireland and the word I used can be used differently here and isn't always meant in the way it is on the server. That's how I was using it at the time, but I understand that doesn't make it okay on Perpheads and I should have known better than to use it.
I was also having a pretty bad day and reacted without really thinking. I'm not trying to use that as an excuse, because at the end of the day it was still my choice to say it and try to drive away.
With the gunpoint situation, I genuinely didn't realise that trying to escape like that wasn't allowed. I thought I could take the chance and drive off, but now I know I should have followed the orders and let the RP play out.
I'm sorry to the player involved and to the staff who had to deal with it. Since this is my first ban, I'd really appreciate it if you could consider reducing or removing the one-week ban. I've taken the time to look at what I did and I'll make sure it doesn't happen again.
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Oddy
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week
Your Steam Name: Benjamin03
Your Roleplay Name: James Dent
Your SteamID: 76561199499711570
Why were you punished?: 1.2, 3.4 - The player failed to comply with orders given under gunpoint and called their gunman a discriminatory slur. This led to their death.
Why should this appeal be considered?: I just want to apologise for what happened and explain my side of it. This is my first ban on Perpheads and honestly I wasn't thinking properly in the situation.
I was held at gunpoint while I was sitting in my car, and I called the guy a slur and then tried to drive away. I know that wasn't the right thing to do and I should have just gone along with the situation instead of making it worse.
I also want to mention that I'm from Ireland and the word I used can be used differently here and isn't always meant in the way it is on the server. That's how I was using it at the time, but I understand that doesn't make it okay on Perpheads and I should have known better than to use it.
I was also having a pretty bad day and reacted without really thinking. I'm not trying to use that as an excuse, because at the end of the day it was still my choice to say it and try to drive away.
With the gunpoint situation, I genuinely didn't realise that trying to escape like that wasn't allowed. I thought I could take the chance and drive off, but now I know I should have followed the orders and let the RP play out.
I'm sorry to the player involved and to the staff who had to deal with it. Since this is my first ban, I'd really appreciate it if you could consider reducing or removing the one-week ban. I've taken the time to look at what I did and I'll make sure it doesn't happen again.
