Ban Apology (Originally just Draxen but extended by Flugs Ellie Collier Acerius)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Originally just Draxen but extended by Flugs Ellie Collier Acerius
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Months

Your Steam Name: KUSHVOS
Your Roleplay Name: Dom Kushenberg
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:581055058

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User took two police officers as hostage. With the intentions to demand the Road Crew worker to get to them, so that he could get his car unhooked and the wheelclamp taken off.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I am once again making another apology in hope that my ban will be lifted, in my last appeals I have apologised too the admins that had too deal with my dispute and having too ban me/extend it. I would like too start this apology off by apologising too the admins again and the admins that have handled my other ban apologies for having too use their time too look over my ban appeals, since my last ban appeal I have re read the rules multiple times again and I know I wont break them again, also since my last appeal my behaviour has become so much better since I last played perp. I trust myself too have fun on the server and not take any situations too far and not put myself in situations which could end up in me breaking rules. I was at my mates house the other day and got him onto perp for his first time and it made me realise how much i actually miss playing perp. I really do hope too be back and prove that my behaviour has improved.

(this bit is just a copy and paste)

Just over 8 weeks ago now it came up saying an account was linked too my account, It is technically linked too my account but I wasn't the one using it or attempting too use it, I said this when it got banned in the forums that it wasn't me using it and was actually ducky setting it up too let my cousin play on the server as when he comes round when I wasn't banned I let him play and he just wanted too play the on perp so my brother set it up for him and then got banned when he joined.
If u don't want too believe me and believe it was me alting then I will take responsibility for it.
I hope too be back soon.
Thank you for taking ur time too read this appeal. :)

Additional Information: Other account-
Player deniz.kapar143
Reason Alt account of STEAM_0:0:581055058
SteamID STEAM_0:0:525082095
I presume this account will need too be unbanned before I can come back onto the server as well.

A1L

Reaction score

You should wait out the entire ban, as you have been punished countless times for 3.4

Status
Not open for further replies.