Ban Apology (Originally just Draxen but extended by Flugs Ellie Collier Acerius)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Originally just Draxen but extended by Flugs Ellie Collier Acerius
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Months

Your Steam Name: Dom
Your Roleplay Name: Dom Kushenberg
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:581055058

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User took two police officers as hostage. With the intentions to demand the Road Crew worker to get to them, so that he could get his car unhooked and the wheelclamp taken off.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Firstly I would like too apologise too each staff member involved and too every player which was involved in the situation as it negatively effected everyone involved including me. The situation I semi made was unnecessary, when I originally got banned I thought the ban was very unfair and disputed it, looking back at it now I feel like I was originally let off lightly as I had come off a ban literally hours before it.
Collier, Flugs, Ellie, Acer and Draxen I am sorry that u had too spend ur time on dealing with my ban dispute with having too watch a couple demos.
Draxen, I am sorry about having too deal with my stupid actions while u was probably very busy as u was the only staff on at the time. I don't remember the report conversation we had so if I was rude too u in the report I am sorry and it will not happen again

Since being banned I have re read the rules multiple times and fully understand them and believe I am ready too come back, I have also changed my attitude since I last played and will not make stupid decisions in the future.

It is now 4 and a half weeks ago now since it came up saying an account was linked too my account, It is technically linked too my account but I wasn't the one using it or attempting too use it, I said this when it got banned in the forums that it wasn't me using it and was actually ducky setting it up too let my cousin play on the server as when he comes round when I wasn't banned I let him play and he just wanted too play the on perp so my brother set it up for him and then got banned when he joined.
If u don't want too believe me and believe it was me alting then I will take responsibility for it.

I hope too be back soon.
Thank you for taking ur time too read this appeal. :)

Additional Information: Other account-
Player deniz.kapar143
Reason Alt account of STEAM_0:0:581055058
SteamID STEAM_0:0:525082095

Reaction score
I have been playing with him on other games and i do see a change in his attitude as in the past it was awful for the community, even i have spoke to him personally as i know him in irl and told him carry on the way your acting and end up perma banned since that conversation i feel as he's now got a grip of himself and is behaving much better.
Hope you can see the same way as i do.
thanks

Reaction score

If I had a penny for every time you've said that you have re-read the rules and fully understand them, I'd have quite a few pennies. In your <1 year of being a part of this community, 50 server punishments haven't changed your horrendous behaviour and we simply do not believe that the 51st one is any different. The only way you can prove that your behaviour has changed for the better is serving this ban in its entirety and following the rules when you return.

Reviewed with @Acerius and @Hayden

Status
Not open for further replies.