Ban Apology ([PH] THE #SPOOK)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: [PH] THE #SPOOK
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: ChinaNr1, previously Zexinity.
Your Roleplay Name: I don't remember.
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:151129350

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.1 - User sent another user messages over steam containing offensive, racist, disdainful and defamatory material. Extended to community-wide.

Why should this appeal be considered?: First of all, I wan't to apologize to Jay Hatch for what happened, it was my fault for all that happened. I shouldn't have said all these things to you and be a dickhead towards you, you don't deserve any hate, and especially not me after what I had done to you. I hope u consider to accept my apology and see who I am now.
Also I am really sorry for lying against the staff team, I shouldn't have lied and I shouldn't have wasted ur time with lying. I shouldv'e been honest from the start and accept the ban for what I had done. I've learned my lessons and have matured and won't lie to the staff team in any way again.

It was my fault for harassing Jay Hatch and I shouldn't have done it, I've matured and do not harass people for fun anymore. The thing I said were also really bad for me to say, I harassed him outside of perpheads about his personal life, which is a thing that really shouldn't be done and was really irresponsible of me. Without question the ban was definitevily correct.
In the months I've been banned I've learned my lessons, I've matured and won't make such mistakes again. I will prevent any such actions in the future. I was bored and childish, I promise I won't make such mistakes again. My ban was at first a year long, though it then got extended to a Community-Wide Ban, which I really do understand. I am now making my ban apology after only a couple months, but I do think I've become a totally new person and have really changed my behaviour towards other people in a better way.
I really liked PERPheads and I still do, so I really want to come back to the server and have a fun time with everyone again. I've had a ton of fun memories with everyone on the server, and want to make more fun memories.
In general, It was my fault for the situation that happened, I won't lie to staff about such things anymore. I am really sorry to Jay Hatch for all that happened, and I hope u accept my apology to you. I was childish back then, and have matured into a new person. I won't do such things again and will keep a normal behaviour.

Additional Information: I Don't have any additional info, I just want to apologize to Jay Hatch and the staff team, I am sorry for my actions and won't make such mistakes again. So I hope i will be unbanned and can have a good time on the server again and make fun memories with everyone again.
Thanks for reading this ban apology, and I hope u accept this apology.

-Posted for Zexinity, I am not actually banned :D

Status
Not open for further replies.