Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: PUG
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: The Incredible Holgh /Flarkleii
Your Roleplay Name: Magnus Andersson
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:61373815

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: I was banned for breaking rule 2.9 and 3.4

Why should this appeal be considered?: I would like to apologize for my actions that lead up to my ban, I did break 3.4 and 2.9 and I understand why I was banned for them, I did not know about rule 2.9 up until this point although that is no excuse for breaking it as I should know all the rules at this point.
I apologize to the mayor that I ruined the RP for by killing him like I did, and I would also like to apologize to the officers and the medic who were on scene since I ruined their RP experience aswell.
Overall I ruined a lot of peoples RP immersion by breaking these rules and I apologize for that, since I know how frustrating it can be.
After I was banned I became upset and acted in a foul manner by being a dickhead in the chatbox on the site, I apologize for this aswell and to anyone whom I might have offended, I had no right to be angry with anyone but myself since I am the one who got myself in this situation, and I made it worse by not admitting that I had done wrong and I apologize to PUG for having to deal with this situation, and for being rude to him even though he was doing his best to help me. This ban is 100 % justified the way I see it, and I would like to apologize. Thank you.

Additional Information: I really would like to get back into the game and bring a better attitude and better RP to the server. I am usually helping people out and trying to keep the RP at a respectable level. I was in a foul mood when I logged on last night tho, and I apologize for this.

Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong, but about 30 seconds after being banned from the server, did you not immediately go to the forums and start saying "Fuck this server" followed by saying "Fuck you all" or "Fuck y'all" twice, resulting in an immediate although temporary shoutbox ban as well as extending your current server ban? And less than 24 hours later, you want to apologize and say that you want to "bring a better attitude" to the server?

I have to say, I am not entirely convinced. I mean, my thoughts of you in the past haven't exactly been positive either, though that was mostly when I was witnessing you mugging sweaters last time I was staff, even after being asked not to, but this isn't exactly making it any better. For someone that's been banned 7 times in this year alone, how is anyone actually going to believe that you'll improve? Hell, even in the last year you've amassed 18 bans in total as well as 13 warnings, all since May of 2020.

For a ban that is relatively short, all things considered, I think you should wait out the 2 weeks instead. Of course I am only somewhat involved with the 1.1 shoutbox rulebreak, so I cannot speak or accept/deny your apology on behalf of the 2.9 and 3.4 rulebreak, but still, I wouldn't accept it either way.

The Holgh

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Hey, yeah this is what I am apologizing for, that was foul behavior on my part and I'm sorry you had to deal with that. I've learnt a lot over the course of the year I've been back playing here and since you've last seen me, and I do have a short temper which only digs me into a deeper hole. Since you last saw me mugging sweaters which was maybe 6-7 months ago, I've improved significantly since then and I do my best to help people out and be a positive force to the community the majority of the time, however once in a while I'm in a foul mood and I'll get myself into trouble which you can see here. All I want is to get back into the game and get on with it, what I derive from this ordeal is that I should have more respect for the administrators that actually help the server function and not disrespect them even if I'm in a foul mood, I mean PUG was doing his very best to help me out, and even though my ban record is extensive he decided to only give me 3 days at first before I decided to become a complete jackass to him and the chatbox, which I cannot undo, all I can do is apologize and learn from this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.