Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Pug
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Dwight not happy
Your Roleplay Name: Drako smith
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:197694878

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User failed to comply with direct gunpoint from several people

Why should this appeal be considered?: I would like to really apologise for what I did and I realise I completely disrespected the serious roleplay of this server, I'm not using this as an excuse or to justify my actions in any way but my car got stuck on the road and I was really mad and really didn't have much sleep that night, I really wasn't thinking straight as I was playing the server for wayyyy too long that night. I saw police cars over that direction which I thought at that time would have been enough of a reason to avoid getting mugged by running to them, but now that I look back on it it was really stupid of me and didn't make any sense, I really love this server and just seriously got into it spending around 90 hours in the past 2 weeks on it, I would like to sincerely apologise for my stupid mistake and I promise you with my heart that if you consider unbanning me I would never make a mistake like that again, it was stupid of me I wasn't thinking straight, I really love this server, so if you could please consider unbanning me I promise I would never do such a foolish thing again.

Status
Not open for further replies.