Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: 3 day ban
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: Farid Couteau
Your Roleplay Name: farid couteau
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:661508573

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: i shot a cop without finishing him because he arest the wrong person and dont want understand is not him.

Why should this appeal be considered?: i know what i do is not good but i dont finish the cops and im ban because a kill cop. a cop who dont want understand the true and just taking my friend to jail. honestly i think a 3 day ban is lil bit too much for this. i dont do it for trolling i tell the cop like 20 time what happen and he just dont want to lisen.

Additional Information: plus the guy who do the crime was behind the cop and the cop do nthing about it., so please is this possible i get unban? or having a deal like if i broke one rule i get ban for like 2week?

Reaction score
Are you disputing the legitimacy of the ban?

Reaction score
not the legitimacy but is not like a shot a cop just like this because my friend do a little crime. i really try a lot of time to explain the cop what happen freddie tell him to and he just dont want to lisen to us. if the cop was just trying to lisen to us i will not kill him. and the guy who actually did it was behind him and he just ignore it. and i dont finish the cop it was just for he leave us alone. so i understand is not good what i did but i dont it just because i wanted to. i play a lot perpheads rp i like to pass time with my friend here. so i just wanted to know if is possible to make a deal like if i broke one rule i get a more longer ban please.or reduce a lil bit my ban time..

Status
Not open for further replies.