Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Pug
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: cartier.
Your Roleplay Name: Jonathan Reynolds
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:779316137

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.20 - User shot an killed an unarmed player in a raid, once a report was open the User decided to disconnect

Why should this appeal be considered?: In my last appeal that was denied I explained that I know I broke a rule because I didn’t know people weren’t KOS in raidzone. The admin that banned then said “I lied” when I just explained I now know I broke a rule. I understand the player was AFK but from my POV it looked like he was staring at me not moving. I thought raidzone was KOS so I shot him. I don’t understand why this admin is calling me a liar when I literally said I know I broke a rule and are trying to apologize for not knowing the raiding rules before raiding. I also explained in my last appeal I waited an entire death timer before leaving, over 5 minutes to be contacted by an admin. @Pug why are you saying I “instantly disconnected” but in the same sentence I was asking a question in /help. Where was your response then? I’m not trying to come off disrespectful but the way you’re calling me a liar and accusing me of “instantly disconnecting” and a liar, it comes off as rude and unprofessional on Pug’s part… Is it possible a different admin can respond to this without degrading me calling me a liar when I was admitting to being in the wrong?

Reaction score
I’m not looking to be unbanned, but 2 weeks for a first time raiding offense that I didn’t know because IM NEW to the server is a little harsh…

Reaction score
You should change this to a dispute as it doesn’t seem like you’re apologising for your ban but instead trying to prove your innocence and asking for a different staff to handle this.

Reaction score
You should change this to a dispute as it doesn’t seem like you’re apologising for your ban but instead trying to prove your innocence and asking for a different staff to handle this.
I tried to apologize in hopes of understanding my side and it possibly being a reduction in the ban but was called a liar for apologizing

Reaction score

I will lower your ban to 1 week. I suggest refreshing yourself with the rules particularly 2,5 as anymore 2.5 rule breaks won’t be so lenient

fyi: When i meant instantly disconnect it was after you had got responses from your /help when a report had already been open a few min

Reaction score

I will lower your ban to 1 week. I suggest refreshing yourself with the rules particularly 2,5 as anymore 2.5 rule breaks won’t be so lenient
Thank you so much, can’t wait to be back :)

Status
Not open for further replies.