Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: racxes
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Complex
Your Roleplay Name: Greg Biphop
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:96914517

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: I was banned for 3.4

Why should this appeal be considered?: First of all, I'd like to apologise for breaking the rules. After a week playtime I know them by now and shouldn't have broken them at all, but I'd like to explain the context of the situation and why I think I should either get a lesser penalty or a warning. The only other time I was warned for this was when I first joined the server. I was sitting outside my NlR zone watching a shootout on my base with the police and raiders. I understand I had to run away now because I was scared for my life but I wasn't in the frame of mind yet, this is the first serious rp I've ever played so it was hard to get used to these rules. I'm not going to lie though I think a week punishment for my second offence is a bit harsh. I played countless hours and messed up twice, once I didn't know it wasn't allowed and the second time I told Racxes even though it was wrong and I still shouldn't have broken 3.4 the secret service had zero reason to stop me so honestly I was so annoyed that i broke 3.4 and i understand I shouldn't have let them annoy me i should have just reported him and kept the rp going and in the future i will do just that. anyway I feel like I'm going off on a tangent here so thanks for reading and I hope you'll reconsider the ban as i have nothing better to do with my life right now.

Additional Information: I know I'm not allowed to use Ai to write my apology but I am terrible with gramma and spelling due to my dyslexia so i did use Grammarly but if you want to see the original with out any editing I've kept it hope this is okay :)

Reaction score
the secret service had zero reason to stop me
When you got revived, I explained to you that you came into CH with a shotgun.
l64CarG.png

This prompted the gunpoint, as you were armed, in a public area, on government property, on your way up to the mayor.

At this point, I approached and held the two of you at gunpoint, where you decided to take off.
dm391rj.png
dvTNDrz.png

From this point on, you continued to ignore my gunpoint, which eventually lead to your death since you refused to comply and became argumentative with me.
Due to the nature of the situation around CH, the consistent death threats, attempts at the mayor's life and volume of people screwing around with the elevators, going up to the top floor, etc. I shot you and gave you over to police for processing so I could focus on protecting the mayor.

The thing you need to take away from this ordeal is to understand that people don't always have "no reason" for doing something. In this instance, you pulled out your shotgun in direct eyeshot of me, prompting my own actions. This is something you're going to need to take into consideration when asking yourself why someone else is acting a certain way. Such as: "Did he see my shotgun?", and the likes.

The wording of your appeal makes it seem like you are disputing this fact, and if you have an issue with Racxes' punishment length, you'll need to make a staff complaint on him since disputing lengths is not allowed.

Apologies are for acknowledging fault and apologizing for your actions.
Disputes are for disputing the entirety of the punishment, or only parts of the punishment.
Take your pick.

Reaction score
When you got revived, I explained to you that you came into CH with a shotgun.
l64CarG.png

This prompted the gunpoint, as you were armed, in a public area, on government property, on your way up to the mayor.

At this point, I approached and held the two of you at gunpoint, where you decided to take off.
dm391rj.png
dvTNDrz.png

From this point on, you continued to ignore my gunpoint, which eventually lead to your death since you refused to comply and became argumentative with me.
Due to the nature of the situation around CH, the consistent death threats, attempts at the mayor's life and volume of people screwing around with the elevators, going up to the top floor, etc. I shot you and gave you over to police for processing so I could focus on protecting the mayor.

The thing you need to take away from this ordeal is to understand that people don't always have "no reason" for doing something. In this instance, you pulled out your shotgun in direct eyeshot of me, prompting my own actions. This is something you're going to need to take into consideration when asking yourself why someone else is acting a certain way. Such as: "Did he see my shotgun?", and the likes.

The wording of your appeal makes it seem like you are disputing this fact, and if you have an issue with Racxes' punishment length, you'll need to make a staff complaint on him since disputing lengths is not allowed.

Apologies are for acknowledging fault and apologizing for your actions.
Disputes are for disputing the entirety of the punishment, or only parts of the punishment.
Take your pick.
no no no I get I screwed up I shouldn't have ran and i do apologise for those actions and i am sorry I broke rules in my annoyance and weather i get unabnned or not i will take away that I should always keep the rp going even if i feel the other party is in the wrong i can deal with that in the right ways and make a report later. i want to make it clear i am sorry for my actions i just feel the punishment is a little harsh for my second offence so if i need to make a staff complaint then i do but i still need to make this as i ruined your rp and infact you did have a good reason and im sorry for that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.