Ban Apology - Rhys - @TinySlayer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban

Appeal type: Apology

Which staff member banned you: (See: ScamBans) Console and then @TinySlayer

How long were you banned for: Permanent (Around three to four years currently done)

Your Steam Name: | Rhys | and skinnykiddo

Your In-game Name: Unfortunately I can't remember

Your Steam ID:
Rhys - STEAM_0:1:113670266
skinnykiddo -STEAM_0:1:228589281

Why were you banned/blacklisted: (See: ScamBans) On the account named | Rhys |, I was banned for cheating back in 2016, on the account name skinnykiddo, I was banned for ban evasion back in 2018.

Why should this appeal be considered: My first ban for cheating was given to me in 2016, but later on I picked up another ban for ban evading in 2018.

My first argument is that I've been away from the whole community and GMOD for sometime, I feel that due to my time away, I've grown a lot smarter in my decision making, actions as well as emotions that I show towards other people and players. I hope you can take my word for it when I say that I have improved and I can quite clearly see what is right and what is wrong in comparison to how I was 2 - 4 years back.

My second argument to somewhat show that my intentions are true in terms of wanting to play the server regularly without rule breaking. I had purchased VIP a while back because I had strong intentions of playing seriously for a long duration, but the mistakes I made whilst I was younger obviously halted those plans. So I'd like to use my time away to make up for issues I've caused the staff member and show a more positive attitude on the server as well as towards others who play. Finally, I would like to resume my plans of playing for a long time with other friends that I've met when I had played actively.

Finally, after my time away I've learnt how much of an annoyance I was to deal with from a staff members point of view. I know this because after I was banned from the server for ban evasion, a few months later I then applied for staff on multiple other servers such as Deathrun, DarkRP and Bhop and I now know first hand what I had put staff members on the server through. I couldn't apologize enough for the mistakes I made and I hope that you're all willing to grant me another chance to play properly.

Additional Comment(s): The only thing left to say is that I am extremely sorry to TinySlayer for having to deal with my mistakes and sorry to all the players and other staff members who were also affected by nonsense, I assure you that I will do the most to avoid getting punishments and not irritate others.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.