Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿尺丨乇Ҝ乇ㄥㄒ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Tyler
Your Roleplay Name: Tyler Fiveseven/Tyler Readman (I don't remember)
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:88281998

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.3 - Bug exploiting

Why should this appeal be considered?: Around a month ago me and my friends found about a bug relating to fishing which allowed you to sell unlimited fish. We didn't really know what to do and the temptation of it got the better of us as one of us was new as well as it being an easier way to earn money. My actions were foolish and I decided to abuse the bug to an extent (I think I gained about 10-30k from the bug). However I did not report the bug which was my mistake as I now understand how much damage it could have caused to the server as it was a way to generate unlimited money. I was stuck between reporting the bug and getting all of my IRL friends in trouble or not reporting the bug and I took the incorrect action resulting in my ban. Over the past month I have reflected on my actions and I understand my punishment and regret using the bug. I would like to apologise to Riekelt ( The staff who banned me), as well as the entire staff team for having to investigate this issue because of my actions. Mainly I also apologise to the community as a whole as I cheated with the bug using it to exploit unfairly.

Reaction score

Although I'm the person that issued the ban, these kind of issues go above me since this concerns a cheating / exploiting rulebreak.

I've notified the necessary persons of this appeal, who will hopefully come with their decision shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.