Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Riekelt
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Spooda
Your Roleplay Name: Matthew Simmons
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80508688

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.3 - Bug exploiting

Why should this appeal be considered?: I would like to begin my second appeal by apologising again as I am truly sorry from the bottom of my heart to the community and the staff who dealt with the situation I caused by abusing the exploit found for my own personal gain risking damage to the server, I understand the repercussions of my actions and why I am here today appealing my ban. However what I have realised over the 5-6 month period of my ban is that I made a large mistake losing my place inside a community I love so much, so I would like another chance to play on the server and experience the community I was once apart of as it was probably the best experience I have had on the whole of garrys mod this is due to the player base that exists inside of perp and the quality of the content on the server.

I do not expect to be unbanned as this is my second appeal however I would like to keep trying in hopes to get back into the community and enjoy my time I have left as a teen playing with a great group of people inside this server.

I cannot apologise enough for what I have done and can only hope the weight of my actions is lifted, thanks for taking the time to read my appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.