Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Riekelt
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Tyler
Your Roleplay Name: Tyler Readman Or Tyler FiveSeven
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:88281998

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.3 Bug Exploiting

Why should this appeal be considered?: I would like to apologise for abusing the exploit I did. Roughly 7-8 months ago me and a group of my friends discovered a bug exploit which caught my attention and I decided to try it out generating 10-50k. I failed to report the bug and also used it for my own benefit, the temptation got the better of me and I decided not to report it and overlooked the backlash it would have on the state of the server. I understand now after thinking about how powerful the exploit was and what it could have done to the server why I was banned and such precautions were taken against me, however after careful consideration of my own actions and myself as a individual I think over this time period I have matured a lot and I am ready to play again as a reformed member of the community. I understand this does not excuse my previous behaviour but I am hoping that the staff members would kindly reduce or remove my ban allowing me to engage in the roleplay provided by the server. Thanks for your time reading my appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.