Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Riekelt
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Months

Your Steam Name: ShakezZz
Your Roleplay Name: (not sure)
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:98459465

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.20 - Disconnecting on a Police officer on two occasions while being taken to jail.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I was unjustly arrested and taken to jail, I've only had a few hours on the server or even less and was just enjoying my time on it. Then I cross a road and the police start shouting at me, so they told me to stop. Then I continued running because I was doing nothing wrong to be arrested for. I then get hit by the police baton from both of them so I turn around and click my mouse and with my fists on I punched and they just arrested me when I'm not sure why they hit me with bats and wanted to chase after me in the first place.

Reaction score

Then I cross a road and the police start shouting at me, so they told me to stop. Then I continued running because I was doing nothing wrong to be arrested for.
I did not see the situation you are referring to, but judging from what you are saying you did actually do something wrong there. You probably jaywalked, and that is something you can receive a ticket for. Nevertheless, you continuing to run is a violation of law 6.5 - so you escalated that to something you can get arrested for yourself. You hitting the officer only makes the situation worse, since you've now committed your second felony (physical assault, 9.1) which I was taking you down to jail for later in this ordeal.

After you were arrested for the above mentioned charge you disconnected on the officer, and @TinySlayer took you out of your holding cell and hands you over to me. You then proceed to disconnect on me in the elevator... at this point I was already filling in the ban form, but I decided to give you another chance.

You were told by @SamSN that you would get banned if you decided to disconnect again, which you did as I was taking you down to the jail cells.

I hope that you can see that you have nobody else to blame for your ban but yourself, and highly recommend that you take some time to read the rules before re-appealing. From your story, I can deduct that you broke 3.4 as well, so read that one carefully along with 3.20.

Status
Not open for further replies.