Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Riekelt
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Months

Your Steam Name: ShakezZz
Your Roleplay Name: (not sure)
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:98459465

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.20 - Disconnecting on a Police officer on two occasions while being taken to jail.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Unfortunately, i was not able to create a clip as I was having issues with my recording software at the time, I admit that I was in the wrong for not obeying the order set by the police and stopping for them to find me with a ticket, but at the same time they used job abuse on me to hit me with sticks and when my screen went fuzzy I clicked on the mouse and hit one of them which was not my intention to start a fight. I accept that it was my fault but the police force needs to understand not to result in hitting people randomly. I think the 3-month ban is a bit far as it's been my first instance and a warning should have been put in place before. I would like to be unbanned so I can try the server again.

Reaction score

You say that you understand that you are at fault, yet you go and blame the Police officers in the same sentence.

The reason your ban is so long is that I did not see an intention to properly roleplay from you, and I can not see the intention in this apology either.

Status
Not open for further replies.