Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: rxsm For Nazeer
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: Valurim
Your Roleplay Name: John Richard
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:154568770

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User failed to comply under direct gunpoint

Why should this appeal be considered?: I was in pursuit of a wanted vehicle, and when we approached Parker tunnel he slammed the brakes on me and we came to a stop and my car stopped in front of him. He stepped out of the car with a gun and pointed it at me and for a second I stopped and thought, if I drive off is this a 3.4 violation? However I thought to myself, I'm a police officer and I knew the suspect was wanted, and a dangerous criminal, and so I made the choice to drive away, risking my life, because as an officer it is my duty to put priority on justice. That was my rational realistic decision that I based off of a real life situation. I'd also like to note that I believe rule 3.4 poorly addresses the ambiguity regarding certain circumstances such as this.

I really do want to obey all the rules in every circumstance. Perpheads offers a really fun time with friends, and an opportunity to make new friends. My dedication to this server can perhaps be shown in the amount of time I spend on here, the things I buy, and the way I treat others. I really wish to understand the rules fully so that things like this stop happening, I genuinely was not sure what to do, my instinct as a cop was to get distance from the armed suspect, whether that was the right choice or not is different. My judgment is not always the best, and in this situation I made a bad choice based on the lack of understanding of the 3.4 rule. I love this server and the fun I have on here is unmatched. I deeply understand and regret my decision as it was a violation of the rule. And I believe that with this new knowledge I can avoid doing things like this again.

Thank you for your time and dedication to this server. You all do such a wonderful job enforcing the rules. I hope you may consider this appeal. My sincerest apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back