Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @SamSN
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Months

Your Steam Name: analassassin
Your Roleplay Name: Ashton tyson
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:76561199104996222

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: I was banned as i joined the police department as an officer and used my powers to kill a civilian who was verbally abusing me and then proceeded to childishly insult an admin and send a childish gif that was uncalled for

Why should this appeal be considered?: My appeal should be considered as i have spent time since my ban in bettering myself as a person which has made me understand the importance of respect and fair game and roleplay. I now understand that my actions were completely unjustified and are unacceptable. I sincerely apologise for my actions and see what the correct way is to handle situations like this. I also understand that the admins are to be treat with respect and talked to properly in order to resolve situations. RDM is not acceptable and shouldn't be used to deal with people harassing you, you should instead ignore them or call for help from an admin. I am now a more mature person that can admit to his mistakes and realise that they are very wrong. Thank you for reviewing my apology and I hope you consider removing my ban

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.