Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Sam
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Lechoke James
Your Roleplay Name: Can't remember
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:62926626

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Cheating

Why should this appeal be considered?: I enjoyed my stay on perp heads but sadly I was and didn't understand my actions just ruin the gameplay for everyone. senesce then then I've been playing a lot more rp and I would like to rejoin this community if you'll give me the chance. if you do give me the chance I would play a lot on my free time and this time I would make a strong effort to to be positive in the community and help new players and get along well with current players. With that being said I have a lot of hours on this game and realize my actions I took on the server and using wasn't fair to no one, this will never happen again and I truly love playing on this server me and my friends use to play from day to night on it. I hope you can reconsider on my appeal this will never happen again thank you for taking the time out to read this.

Sam

Reaction score
Hey @Cucked

I see that you are banned on an alt account with SteamID STEAM_0:0:117781167 too. So my first question is, why did you use two accounts? Because that's a bit strange in my opinion.

The second question, your ban was issued on the 21st of March of this year. So that's almost 6 months ago. Which is a fair bit for someone to realize that cheating is not the way to play the game. But I see that you got banned from another community on the 8th of august this year for cheating, trolling, harassment, and making sexual comments in-game apparently. What do you have to say about this? If their ban is valid then it does not look like you have realized that cheating is wrong, and I would rather not risk you coming on to cheat again.

Reaction score
Your on right on the first one i did have alt account witch did get ban for being link to may main account but that alt also got ban on the same day as my main, i join on that account to see if it was true if i was total gone for real and both of those where on March of 2020.
Mar 21, 2020 8:25 AMTylerSamPermanent
PlayerTyler
ReasonAlt of STEAM_0:0:62926626
SteamIDSTEAM_0:0:117781167
DatePlayerAdminDuration
Mar 21, 2020 8:24 AMLechoke JamesSamPermanent
PlayerLechoke James
ReasonCheating
SteamIDSTEAM_0:0:62926626

Also What i have to say about that the other issue your have brought up on the 8th of august my buddys use my accounts from time to time im personally not one to go out of my way to troll, harass and making sexual comments towards others that not in me todo so to other people that ruin the game and i didn't realize he was using hacks on my account. the last time i ever use hacks when citizen hack was a thing. ever since then i haven use hacks on this game. You can trust me on when i said that and with your guys got some great anti hacks protection. I hope you can reconsider on me and trust me to come back to play i wouldn't be spending all this time trying to come back for no reason.

Reaction score
On top of that if i might add i was never really a issue until i got ban for cheating i been playing the server for a good while the only issue i have ever been was the on ban i got ban for a week. if this may help you decide a little more i appreciate you taking your time out of your busy schedule to talk about this.
Mar 20, 2018 7:41 PMLechoke JamesSuper_1 week (Expired)
PlayerLechoke James
Reason3.20 - User disconnected from the server whilst in restraints. Extended for 1.1 in OOC chat.
SteamIDSTEAM_0:0:62926626
AdminSuper_
Expiry DateApr 3, 2018 6:41 PM

Reaction score
Hey it been a few days now and i was thinking to make it even easier if you do decide to unban me i was thinking you guys reset all my stuff at least then i will start with nothing and start fresh over on the server im willing to grind out everything and do it all over again it make it alot more fun for me as well cause i don't remember if i got alot of stuff or not but i think it would make it a lot easier.

Reaction score

Sorry, we forgot to post after we discussed it yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.