Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: SamSN
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: Meta knight
Your Roleplay Name: Jonny Wumpus
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:98741478

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5 - Player intentionally ran over a large group of players standing along the side of a closed road for no reason, then lied claiming he attempted to stop and accidentally hit them.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Im sorry that i lied saying that i did not do it. I admit that i did it, and im sorry. I didnt admit in the f6, because i thought that i wouldn't get banned. I am really sorry and i would like to play on ur amazing server again. Because i really enjoy playing on it. I did it because, it was an rp server and i thought forgot that u werent allowed to kill people . I did tell them to move to and i honked but at the end, it is my fault and i sincerely appologise. If i get unbanned, i will read the server rules again and do my best to follow them all. And i was roleplaying as a member of a crime family and got a bit carried away.

-Thank you for considering my appeal Meta knight

Reaction score

You're more than experienced to know that you have no right to kill a large group of players for no reason and the fact that you're still lying, claiming that you told the group of people you were clearly trying to kill for no reason that you tried to warn them to get out of the way before killing them shows that clearly you're not genuinely apologetic about your actions.

Authorised by @A1L