Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: SamSn
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Big Smoke
Your Roleplay Name: Jason Salvini
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:521809167

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: first for breaking rules as medic, then alting. 3.4,4.1

Why should this appeal be considered?: i am very sorry for what i have done. i really just wanna play perpheads again as i have been bored for the past couple hours. i tried alting only because i just really wanted to play again to it failing. and about the medic thing i had no idea that wasnt allowed. i will read the rules and laws more thourughly and have done so now. it wont happen again i promise. i have read the laws regararding how a medic cant do other criminal actions as a goverment job and will not break anymore rules after this appeal. i alted because i just wanted to play again man. i am very sorry for what i have done and although i alted to play again which significantly lowered my chances of getting unbanned i still see point in atleast trying to get unbanned. im sorry for both of the things i am very very sorry. i have read the rules now and will not break them. if i ever end up getting banned again i will not alt anymore at all. i realised alting is just useless and there is no point in it at all. im not really asking for an unban but for the punishment to be lowered. as an unban in these circumstances is almost as close to yes as winning the lottery. i would just want to play perpheads again in a closer date then the date i get unbanned. if i could get time taken off of it it would make me very happy. i once again and sorry for repeating this part alot am extremely sorry man and it wont happen again i promise. i wont alt anymore or help people do criminal things as a gov job or break the rules anymore. i hope you guys can consider this appeal even a little bit. goodbye.

Additional Information: i thank whoever reads this and wish you a nice day. goodbye and have a good one!!!! a second chance would be extremely apprecaited of and very sweet

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.