Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: SamSN
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Months

Your Steam Name: hrhank
Your Roleplay Name: hank andersen
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:529061694

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.6, 2.5, 5.6 - Player kidnapped the mayor because he had previously insulted him. When informed that this was against the rules ordered his friend in Danish to kill the mayor who was still being held captive. When both users were brought to a sit lied about what he said in order to avoid punishment.

Why should this appeal be considered?: as i am watching montages of perp i feel guilty of what i did so i am really sorry for the rule breaks and lies i commeded i admitted my lies that i said something
different that was not the truth easter break is coming up soon and i want nothing more then to play on the server with my friends my friend is coming back from his vacation and its his birthday tomorrow and i wanna surprise him with a game of perp as the moment i kidnapped the mayor and you wrote to me of (what are you doing) or something like that i knew i was ****ed so my stupid brain just went with it then you pulled/spawned me at the roof of the city hall i thought i chould just lie out of this and i thought about what whould happen to me if i countinued lieing about it itl be worse then it already is as im sitting here texting my stupid mistakes almost begging you to give me a chance once more i cant mention how stupid my plan was i hop that youl show mercey

Status
Not open for further replies.