Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: SamSN
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Mr_Hongz
Your Roleplay Name: Jimmy Deep
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:50556083

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - Player yelled out that he was being mugged along with the precise location of the mugger whilst ziptied and at risk of being shot, resulting in his death. // Banned for enforcer SNUSMUS

Why should this appeal be considered?: As someone who enjoys playing criminal i've had and witnessed many people yell that they're being mugged and where to their neighbour or near by people, it's happened so much I never thought it was a rule, after being notified it was a rule I did read the rules under mugging and didnt see anywhere where it said that shouting that youre being mugged or where the robber might be isn't allowed, i always assumed its what everyone did.

Additional Information: I expressed i genuinely didnt know that you can't yell out youre being mugged and explained I would teach it to new players that this isn't allowed so everyone has a better RP experience :)

Reaction score
Is this an apology or a dispute? You claim that you read the rules under mugging however you were banned for rule 3.4 not rule 5.1 so I'm not sure how that insight would help in this case.

Reaction score
Is this an apology or a dispute? You claim that you read the rules under mugging however you were banned for rule 3.4 not rule 5.1 so I'm not sure how that insight would help in this case.
Possible review if that's okay? I thought the punishment was a bit harsh considering I wasn't given direct orders to stay quiet.

• "To not comply with reasonable orders given under the direct threat of a lethal weapon pointed at you, such as a mugging."

• No orders were given at the time of the mugging.

Reaction score
A dispute would be for a situation where you were falsely banned and didn't actually break the rules (this requires evidence). An apology would be an acknowledgement of you breaking the rules and taking responsibility for your actions. So which is it?

Reaction score
Involved - reporter

Possible review if that's okay? I thought the punishment was a bit harsh considering I wasn't given direct orders to stay quiet.

• "To not comply with reasonable orders given under the direct threat of a lethal weapon pointed at you, such as a mugging."

• No orders were given at the time of the mugging.
Should it not be an assumption to stay quiet while at direct gunpoint and in danger of being shot for assisting the people attempting to shoot your mugger? If not staying quiet, at the very least don't give out information & locations? This directly caused your death and nothing else, and if you actively compromise my chances of winning the shootout while under gunpoint and in zipties, you should only expect to be shot.

I think you have a fundamental misunderstanding of the reach of 3.4 and should take some time to read over it and consider the range of situations it may apply to.

Reaction score
I absolutely do have a misunderstanding of the rule 3.4 in this case, no where do it say that under assumption you must stay quiet.

If this is the case I was truly unaware that shouting that I was being mugged and where he was is against the rules.

Reaction score
Could I get off with a warning just this one time? At the end of the day we're all just playing a game trying to have a good time, I now know that while being mugged I cannot shout out "i'm being mugged" (something that is so common) and tell people their location, I'll teach new players this rule so they everyone can have a better rp experience :)

Reaction score
no where do it say that under assumption you must stay quiet.
I now know that while being mugged I cannot shout out "i'm being mugged" (something that is so common) and tell people their location
You're still not making it very clear whether you want to apologise for your actions or dispute the legitimacy of the ban, you need to pick one!

Reaction score
I would like to do both, apologize for any inconvenience caused and ask if you could go easy on me this one time as I was unaware of this rule's severity as I see it happen so much.

Reaction score
I would like to apologise for the rule I broke, I would hope the person that had me at gun point could be told that and would hopefully accept my apology and understand I was not aware of exactly how 3.4 applies to mugging :) If possible, I would love for a helper or admin to forward my apology on to said person just to let them know I genuinely didn't want to ruin their RP, was a fun interaction and next time i'll know not to shout out that im being mugged :)

Reaction score
Great. You were banned by Enforcer @Snusmus, so she will decide whether or not your apology should be considered. However, as @Sorle said above, he was the one that reported you, so he can feel free to accept your apology or not as well but it will not have an impact on your punishment.

Reaction score
Thats understood I just wanted the person to know so it didnt ruin their night or something, maybe it would've made them feel a bit better knowing i didn't mean it and it wasn't personal <3

Reaction score

Although I appreciate your apology the ban still stands.
You came off a ban 3 days ago that also was for 3.4