Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: samSN
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: Gustavo110
Your Roleplay Name: john schumer
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:453524997

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.20 - Player disconnected to avoid arrest, then returned and lied to staff about his doing so

Why should this appeal be considered?:
First of all i wanna apologise for my lack of accountability and i should have never lied to staff. It was one stupid mistake that will probably cost me 3 day ban. But i wanna take my chance at getting unbaned. Im a new player but i aint trying to use that as an excuse. If u unban me i promise that i would really appreicate it and would never do a stupid mistake like that. Im really looking to play the server and i would be greatful if u considered my appeal.

Reaction score
Why did it get extended? And im sorry i promise ill be an angel from now i just really wanna play im asking for a second chance

Reaction score
Why did it get extended? And im sorry i promise ill be an angel from now i just really wanna play im asking for a second chance
Extended by Efan for 1.6, 2.5 - Ran a user over for no reason then lied about it when confronted

You told me you were eating but you deliberately ran him over.

Reaction score
Im the guy that had the not allowed base defense. And im sorry about that but i was actually eating that time

Reaction score
Extended by Efan for 1.6, 2.5 - Ran a user over for no reason then lied about it when confronted

You told me you were eating but you deliberately ran him over.
2 weeks ban is too much for a begginer this is legit my first time ever messing up and i cant play for 2 weeks? meeeenn

Status
Not open for further replies.