Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: samSN extended by Efan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Gustavo110
Your Roleplay Name: john schumer
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:453524997

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.20 - Player disconnected to avoid arrest, then returned and lied to staff about his doing so. // Extended by Efan for 1.6, 2.5 - Ran a user over for no reason then lied about it when confronted

Why should this appeal be considered?: I just really dontt understand why i get such a harsh punishment considering i understood my mistake and i was gonna take the 3 day ban. I lied to staff and im very sorry about that but 2 weeks? And it got extended for running a guy over but at the time i already discussed that with another admin on f6. I would like to be unbanned please. Please consider that this is my first time geting banned and i really wanna play on the server. My appeal actually got accepted but it just extended by one little mistake that i made on my part i wanna apologise. Please consider unbanning me i really want to play.

Reaction score
You cannot dispute a ban length, you can only make a staff complaint for that.

Reaction score

If you feel your ban length is unfair you need to make a staff complaint not a dispute, disputes are only for disputing the rule break itself.
The staff member that extended your ban (@Efan) is the same staff member that spoke to you in the F6, because the video provided showed that your claims were false.

If you want to dispute the legitimacy of the rule break feel free to make another dispute providing evidence disproving the claims made by @Efan, however saying that you already spoke to him in an F6 doesn't constitute a ban dispute.

Status
Not open for further replies.