Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: SamSN
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: chippzy_
Your Roleplay Name: Chippzy Bindels
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:160193596

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: cheating

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello Perp Community Members and Admins, I have a confession to make and I’m not proud of I have utilized third party software to gain an advantage on other players in other words I cheated.
I regretfully did this and the reasons for this is that I was fed up due to a lot of incidents and the constant of requesting of demos on other players . It was pure out of frustration and it was not right at all.
Thereby I would first like to issue an apology for all the players, cops and staff members I have affected with this, A lot of hours people put into this server and community and I have betrayed this trust knowingly and especially the fact impacting other players. It was not fair.
I have discussed this with SamSN and provided complete transparency on what I used, how I used it and showing the software, this software which has been around for a significant amount of time called Aimware.

I once again know what I have done and I’m not proud of it It was horrible to say the least. If possible I would like to be considered for less than permanent as I have learned from this mistake because something I really enjoyed (minus) the cheating has fallen away from my private time. I will very much miss this community and I know as discussed with Sam it will not be immediately accepted and will follow this appeal up at later period of time.
Again I’m sorry everyone it was an incredibly stupid mistake on my end and I regret what impacts my actions had on other members of the community.

Kind regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.