Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Scoot A1L
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Year

Your Steam Name: sshmatt
Your Roleplay Name: Mattie Zand
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:107168357

Why were you punished?: 1.6, 3.11 - User proppushed a car onto the roof of Bazaar, lied in report claiming that they did not do it, wasting multiple staff members' time. // Banned for Enforcer phoondos // 2.6- User failed to report another player who broke 3.11, joining in instead

Why should this appeal be considered?: Dear Perpheads Staff,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to sincerely apologize for my recent actions that led to my ban from the server. I understand that my behavior was unacceptable and violated the community rules and standards that Perpheads upholds.

I deeply regret my actions and the impact they had on other players and the community as a whole. Upon reflection, I recognize the importance of adhering to the rules to ensure a positive and enjoyable experience for everyone. My actions were not in line with the values of respect and fair play that Perpheads promotes, and for that, I am truly sorry.

I take full responsibility for my behavior and acknowledge that I was wrong. I want to assure you that I have learned from this experience and am committed to making amends. If given another opportunity, I will adhere strictly to the server rules and strive to contribute positively to the community.

To demonstrate my commitment, I have reviewed the server rules thoroughly and reflected on how I can be a better community member. I am willing to accept any additional measures or conditions you deem necessary for my reinstatement. My goal is to regain your trust and the trust of the community, and I am dedicated to proving that I am capable of change.

Thank you for considering my appeal. I deeply value the Perpheads community and the friendships I have made here. I sincerely hope you will grant me the chance to demonstrate my commitment to positive and respectful participation.

Once again, I apologize for my actions and any inconvenience they have caused. I look forward to the possibility of rejoining the community and contributing in a meaningful way.

Sincerely,

Mattie Zand

Additional Information: A1L i love you too <3

Ban has been extended to 2 years as a result of you using ChatGPT to write this appeal

Back