Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: steelo
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Year

Your Steam Name: Kricz
Your Roleplay Name: Wobe Lehur
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:51931155

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: MRDM

Why should this appeal be considered?: I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to appeal a ban that was issued against my account for committing mass RDM on PERP.

I understand that my actions were completely unacceptable and violated the fundamental rules of fair play and respect that govern the PERP community, specifically rules 1.1 , 2.1 and 2.5. I deeply regret my impulsive actions and the negative impact they had on the server and its players.

In retrospect, I recognize that my actions not only disrupted the roleplay experience for others but also reflected poorly on the integrity of the server as a whole. I acknowledge that the PERP community values a conducive and enjoyable gaming environment, which my actions compromised.

I assure you that I have taken this incident very seriously and have taken steps to prevent such behaviour in the future. I have reviewed and familiarized myself with the server rules and guidelines to ensure a better understanding of what is expected from me as a player.

Furthermore, I am committed to making amends for my actions by actively engaging in positive gameplay, adhering to the rules, and contributing positively to the PERP community. I understand the importance of fostering a respectful and enjoyable environment for all players.

If given a second chance, I promise to approach my time on the server with the utmost respect and consideration for others. I am sincerely sorry for my previous actions and any harm they may have caused to the community.

Thank you for taking the time to review my appeal. I appreciate your consideration and hope for an opportunity to demonstrate my commitment to being a responsible and respectful member of the PERP community.

Sincerely,

Wobe Lehur
STEAM_0:1:51931155

Status
Not open for further replies.