Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Scoot
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Willy Paolucci
Your Roleplay Name: willy paolucci
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:104948855

Why were you punished?: i killed a guy at drug dealer for no reason

Why should this appeal be considered?: look mane ive made alot of mistakes on here and ive always tryed to make it right and move on and try to be a better person and not let this shit happen again. ive reread 2.5 and realize what i did wrong and i wanna apologize for what i did and just move on and be a better person

Additional Information: i would like to apologize for my actions and to the member of the community who's experience was ruined do to my actions i would also like to say sorry to the staff-members who dealt with the situation as
the situation shouldn't have even happened, ill try my utmost to make sure i follow the rules they are here for a reason and i just need to follow them and quit being a goofball / idiot

Reaction score
i forgive you , i was going to ask for you not to be banned cause willy polluci ontop but i was a bit intoxicated

Reaction score
thanks g, im a idiot for shooting u and i apologize for being a idiot thanks for forgiving me g that means alot i got ur gun and some other stuff i can hook u up with for this inconvenience, but thanks again for you accepting my apology it does really mean alot g

Reaction score

I appreciate the apology however, you hadn't that long came back from a similar ban. Even with the person you affected forgiving you, there was still a break of the rules here. You will need to wait this one out.​

Status
Not open for further replies.