Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Scrabuz
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 4 Days

Your Steam Name: Nyarlatoteph
Your Roleplay Name: dragan
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:96309731

Why were you punished?: rob a car

Why should this appeal be considered?: cuz i dont speak english well, im a new player, i havent played long enough, is the first time i try to do the quest chop chop that need to rob a car, and i didnt even underestand well what said the admin cuz im from south america he starting saying a lot of things fast and i even thinked i was reporting cuz we got all RDM

Well sir im so sorry, i was confused i promise i was doing in that moment the quest chop chop, its hard to control the car for me cuz im new, i didnt underestanded well the admin i got scared when said you did this, and i didnt remember well, so im so sorry, i promise i didnt remember when i did it and after all i remember it cuz i was focus in otther things in game it tooked me by surprice and i just entered in panic, but yeah i was doing that quest, i failed robbing a car many times cuz lockpick broke and if i lied was cuz i missunderestand the situation, as i said i dont speak english well im doing my best, im a new player also played really short time, so please forgive me, i would happy get banned if was a RDM or a NLR situation, i want to ad at last time i asked to the admin what color was the car and he said he didnt know and i said oh i remember i stoled a yellow car but i didnt underestand when he said you tooked a tesla , i just forgotten it completly, i havent sleeped much today playing, too is hard for me spell propertly i was specting a warn or something in that situation any way was my mistake i didnt did it in purpose of annoy someone just for the quest, please considerate i played for too many hours yesterday to fall to sleep, thats why i was slow when the admin called me

Last edited:
In the worst situation i just want to apeal for a reduction of the ban, cuz i explained i was doing the quest "steal a car for money from dark web", i didnt robbed the car for ram people, i didnt killed anyone with it i tried to escape from the police and i failed, so just a reduction maybe also i did apologize but i havent recibe a "denegated or aprobated"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back