Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Sean
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Mikael Snorting
Your Roleplay Name: Kevin-Demetrius Coxk
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:234447520

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4, 2.5 - User failed to stop for Police over a small reckless driving fine. He has then led Police to Projex where it has then been planned in organisation chat that other org members would shoot cops. A whole shootout was started over a small 12.12 fine when he could have just pulled over and taken a ticket.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I understand what i have done now and i have learned how to avoid it. Me and my org mates made the wrong choice of letting the cop to follow us and planning on to kill him was one of the mistakes. I should've just pulled over and taken the small ticket, but for some reason at first i thought i was in the right, since the cop started shooting me over a small ticket, which made me decide to turn it into a shootout, which was my second mistake. I completely understand what i have done now, after talking about what i have done wrong with A1L, which made me realise that i was in the wong, and i would like to apologise about any inconveniences that i have caused to anyone who was harmed over this situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.