Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Sean
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Mikael Snorting
Your Roleplay Name: Kevin-Demetrius Coxk
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:234447520

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4, 2.5 - User failed to stop for Police over a small reckless driving fine. He has then led Police to Projex where it has then been planned in organisation chat that other org members would shoot cops. A whole shootout was started over a small 12.12 fine when he could have just pulled over and taken a ticket.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I was driving from subs storage to projex to find a raid when the cop rams into my car after that he tries to pull me over and fails. I drive to intersection he continues to follow me then tries to pull me over again. It almost works then the cop opens fire at my car. I still dont know what the reason was but sure. So all of us think someone in the car is wanted for 9.2 or 9.5 or else u wouldnt open fire on someone who only broke the law 12.12. So we drive to projex fast and we park up our car and get ready to shoot the cop which we succeded in and i didnt even kill the cop. Then the user tells me in the f6 that i have started a shootout for a small fine, even tho he started shooting me over said fine, Which means the shootout had already begun at that point

Additional Information: dont know if it matters but he had banned me mid my raid and i couldnt even read what he was telling me in the f6, since i was still participating in a raid

A1L

Reaction score

It seems like you were going to be pulled over for failing to stop at the stop sign which caused Sean to collide with you, he then chased you when you had multiple times to stop which you failed to do so, seems like he tried to gunpoint you from your evidence but you drove off as you continued to drive off when he was attempting to do so whilst being armed. There is also evidence about your friend in the vehicle talking about going to projex and for one of your members to start raiding so you guys can kill him.

Would there be any reason for any of you to be wanted for 9.2 or 9.5?

Status
Not open for further replies.