Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: sidd
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Days

Your Steam Name: Valurim
Your Roleplay Name: John Richard
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:154568770

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User didn't follow orders under gunpoint, ran and killed the person who gun pointed him.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I was in a gunfight with a friend of mine, and I had died. I came back after I died (without fail rp intents) and as soon as I arrived, I had NLR for a few seconds left. I was immediately held at gunpoint and asked to surrender and follow someone as a robbery. I told him I could not do it as I had NLR (which was only for a few seconds) and my friend asked him not to mug me as I had just respawned. My friend however, went with him and was in the process of being mugged. After my NLR was over, I got my gun out of my car and killed the man mugging my friend. I think something important to note is that the man mugging me insisted that I be brought over in the forest, he did not want to mug me in the opening which is where I was.

Now, I admit I was wrong in manipulating him by exaggerating the remaining length of my NLR, and that I should not have immediately gone and killed him afterwards. I know how it feels to lose your gun, especially in a situation where you were in essence lied too. I know the countless times that I have been in the same situation and I understand how annoying and terrible it is. I know that the ban is two days, and you could say that I could just wait it out. However, I have been busy with college and this week I have free time other than at night to play, and I would like to play during the day with my friends. I am very sorry for the inconveniences I have caused. This was a bad decision on my part, and I promise I will never replicate this again. I have a really fun time playing on this server and I wish to continue to do so in these free days that I have. Thank you for reading this and your consideration! :)